- Do you dislike paperwork?
- Does technology frustrate you?
- Want more time with your family?
- How about some extra time for hobbies?
Equity North Branch has a transaction coordinator who will help with the paperwork, save you time, and alleviate stress. For only $100 – payable at closing (if it doesn’t close, there’s no charge), you get all these services:
- Upload listing to MLS*
- Reminder to agent to upload photos to avoid MLS fines
- Submit Listing Packet to Equity via dotloop
After Acceptance (Listings):
- Change MLS status to Under Contract*
- Send SPCD, PR report, leases, etc. to Buyer Agent to comply with Seller Disclosure Deadline*
- Submit Under Contract Packet via dotloop
- Send Title company cover page with wire instructions
- Change MLS status to Sold*
Transaction Coordinator: Buyer
- Get “For Your Protection…” and “Due Diligence” forms signed by Buyer
- Send Buyer sheet of “Special Offers” and coupons
- Send Title company Cover page with wiring instructions
- Submit Buyer Packet via dotloop
What We CANNOT Do
- Write real estate purchase contracts for agents
- Complete paperwork that is supposed to be completed by the agent or the client (i.e. fill out seller’s property condition disclosures)
- In sum, the agent still is the agent even if they choose to use this service.
*Completed only after the agent communicates with the Transaction Coordinator.
To order this service, contact Hannah at firstname.lastname@example.org.